Wanting to buy unsure If I am able to change the logo?

Screechout

Customer
Hi,

I'm looking to purchase this, I have been using you free flat awesome style and wanted to purchase this instead but I have been running into a few problems with the flat awesome style for example the logo does not seem to update but updates on the default Xenforo.

Hi,

I'm looking to purchase this, I have been using you free flat awesome style and wanted to purchase this instead but I have been running into a few problems with the flat awesome style for example the logo does not seem to update but updates on the default Xenforo.

Our Core style definitely has more features but to answer your question on that, reason being is in Style Properties -> Flat Awesome Properties,

It has an option to enable a text based logo, it's on by default.

You'd need to disable that to show a graphic image which can be adjusted:

Style Properties -> Header and Navigation

Our Core style definitely has more features but to answer your question on that, reason being is in Style Properties -> Flat Awesome Properties,

It has an option to enable a text based logo, it's on by default.

You'd need to disable that to show a graphic image which can be adjusted:

Style Properties -> Header and Navigation

Thanks for the swift reply! :D

I will certainly look into that! also one more thing I'm looking for someone who can help install user ranks for me from a PSD document to Xenforo. I'm having a lot of trouble doing it due to being very inexperienced with Xenforo. Is this a service you can provide?, Paid for of course :)

Many thanks!

Thanks for the swift reply! :D

I will certainly look into that! also one more thing I'm looking for someone who can help install user ranks for me from a PSD document to Xenforo. I'm having a lot of trouble doing it due to being very inexperienced with Xenforo. Is this a service you can provide?, Paid for of course :)

Many thanks!

If you want to shoot me a preview of your ranks I can take a look, just start a ticket or a conversation with me.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back