What theme is this forum using?

The thing I love about this skin is that the bar below the timestamp/options, acts like it's part of the design, but it's actually for showing who likes the content. :)

The thing I love about this skin is that the bar below the timestamp/options, acts like it's part of the design, but it's actually for showing who likes the content. :)

Little details help :)

I must say every time we get comments/questions/bug reports on the default style it takes me a moment to realize I'm not browsing Pixel Exit on it :D. I'm making a huge push on this new style to get it complete, almost... there...

Little details help :)

I must say every time we get comments/questions/bug reports on the default style it takes me a moment to realize I'm not browsing Pixel Exit on it :D. I'm making a huge push on this new style to get it complete, almost... there...

Sneak preview of how the posts look?

Go onnnn!

Almost :D, I'm not quite sold on the new post bit yet.
You're killing me here. @Russ !

That's @Russ' way of saying nicely he doesn't approve of how I have the postbit. :p

upload_2017-6-4_13-59-56.png

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back