Will the GE theme be available?

WoodiE

Customer
@Russ and @Steve, just curious if the GamerExit.com theme will be available for sale anytime? Love the look, the lights on and off options, and ease of use.

I know I'd be a guaranteed customer. ;)

It's actually a modified version of Core :D it's just a little too heavily customized specific for our site to simply export as a child style. If I ever get some time though I can see about including something like it as a child of the Core package.

It's actually a modified version of Core :D it's just a little too heavily customized specific for our site to simply export as a child style. If I ever get some time though I can see about including something like it as a child of the Core package.
That's impressive, Core and GE doesn't look anything alike to me. Wish I had a designer bone in my body. I'll just hope this gets added as a child someday!

Just a heads up... I ended up having to do some cleanup on that style anyways, so I cleaned it up a lot of and managed to get it as a child style of Core that works well. It'll be included in the next update. Few more things to do on it but it'll be ready, obviously not the same style but it's a starting base.

corecustomstyle1.png

Just a heads up... I ended up having to do some cleanup on that style anyways, so I cleaned it up a lot of and managed to get it as a child style of Core that works well. It'll be included in the next update. Few more things to do on it but it'll be ready, obviously not the same style but it's a starting base.

View attachment 4349
Just curious, does it have the vertical member card like it does on Gamer Exit?

Yep this has most of our customizations stripped out of it, just has the general overall look of it.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back