Steve

Customer
We have integrated this into the framework so it can be used to add a little flare to your styles! I know I have been using some small things here and there and this just seemed like a good addition so we are not editing a default [XB] template just to add the call in the PAGE_CONTAINER, now it is just a check box away! ;)

fa.png

http://fontawesome.io/

We can easily style the icons with plain CSS so it really gives a great touch to a style.

Updates to the Framework will be soon, we may be creating a area where customers can just download the [XB] xml to stay updated with current features. Updating the framework alone will not do any harm to your existing style so long as you have not edited the framework template, which you should not be doing anyhow. :)

We have now made it possible to use Font Awesome icons in place of the default node icons. They can be styled with the corresponding style properties under: Style Properties -> [XB] - Nodes ->

You can easily change the icons also by just simply inserting the one you want to appear like: "icon-check"

You can choose from the list here: http://fontawesome.io/icons/

XB-FontAwesome.png

styling.png

Result

nodes.png

As you can see, it is rather easy to color each one differently with the provided style properties.

:)

I'm sure it can be done easily. To answer, I would like to have it setup where it can be used in the account, profiles, message user info and forms (preferences and such).

I'm sure it can be done easily. To answer, I would like to have it setup where it can be used in the account, profiles, message user info and forms (preferences and such).

I haven't looked into it too much but... I think a page with simple single style properties where users can set the icon for different things would suffice.

@xenbase_fa_likeicon
@xenbase_fa_replyicon

ect... then if it's not filled out it won't add the additional class.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back