Bradley Prout

Hi Russ,

I have given the custom style a go my self and currently it seems to be going okay. you can select your style from the style chooser "New CB Light"

I am now strugging to get the forum block to show how it does from the other style, your style below this message and then the current default style.
1598545261156.png

trying to get this.
1598545541372.png

The reason I ask, is you have some CSS

Code:
.node {
    margin-bottom: 8px;
    padding-top: 3px;
    padding-bottom: 3px;
    background: #fff;
    border: 1px solid #dfdfdf;
    border-radius: 4px;
}

Seems like you may need to remove the margins + paddings from the above CSS, maybe the borders as well and add this into your extra.less:

Code:
.block--category .block-body {
    background: #FFF;
}

The reason I ask, is you have some CSS

Code:
.node {
    margin-bottom: 8px;
    padding-top: 3px;
    padding-bottom: 3px;
    background: #fff;
    border: 1px solid #dfdfdf;
    border-radius: 4px;
}

Seems like you may need to remove the margins + paddings from the above CSS, maybe the borders as well and add this into your extra.less:

Code:
.block--category .block-body {
    background: #FFF;
}
brill its almost there,
1598548131983.png

How can i get it more like this?
page.png

Well, there's a lot going on there. Referring to the custom bar, the borders? The totals at the bottom? It's not exactly simple CSS I can give you.

The borders would be easy enough:
Code:
.node-body {
    border-left: 5px solid #d44c4c;
.node--unread & {
    border-left-color: #3aa53a;
}
}

This would set a border-left color for read status (top color) and unread (bottom color).

The bar would need to be a custom edit inside like node_list_category. I'd suggest copying the template edit from your other style to achieve that.

Okay, I think i have the forum layout almost done :)

Image below i just need to move over the "New Post" "Post "Thread" buttons to the other side then the widgets i have circuled in red is not in-line with the other widget and also a boarder line is showing.
page.png

Bottom Widets also need some help please as i have a background on the default style and would like to add that to my Xenbase style please
page.png

think its a shaddow arouns the widgets but not sure how to disable it
1598554257965.png

Last edited:
Alrighty i have bossed it tonight into early morning, i think only 2 things i need help with now and the style is done

I can't seem to get the online Stats to display when logged out on the " New CB Light" and also the forum statistics box is not showing please can you help get them 2 things fixed :)

page.png

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back