Wondercafe2

Customer
Getting some out-of-date template alerts when I update my dev. Guessing you already know but thought it doesn't hurt to post the information just in case.

1590613205116.png

Should be releasing them shortly, ideally tomorrow. That top version of Flat Awesome + looks to be our recent version, maybe a leftover from the testing of the previous update. You should be able to safely remove that if you're not using it. Export it first to back it up of course!

With the update, It's a small change in PAGE_CONTAINER that can be safely ignored for the time being.

Should be releasing them shortly, ideally tomorrow. That top version of Flat Awesome + looks to be our recent version, maybe a leftover from the testing of the previous update. You should be able to safely remove that if you're not using it. Export it first to back it up of course!

With the update, It's a small change in PAGE_CONTAINER that can be safely ignored for the time being.

Is the " app_body.less" something we can just save exit as well or is it a big deal ?

Is the " app_body.less" something we can just save exit as well or is it a big deal ?

Not a big deal, if you have that template outdated it probably means you didn't update to our large update we pushed out a few weeks ago (as it was fixed then).

When I push out the updates for 2.1.1, just make sure you export the styles to back them up before upgrading. Or just submit a ticket and I'll do it myself for free :).

Not a big deal, if you have that template outdated it probably means you didn't update to our large update we pushed out a few weeks ago (as it was fixed then).

When I push out the updates for 2.1.1, just make sure you export the styles to back them up before upgrading. Or just submit a ticket and I'll do it myself for free :).
Thanks!!

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back