Frode789

Considering buying XP2, but curious if it works well with the FusionGamer (and other XenBase themes)? If anyone have tested it. Would be nice to see a live board if someone have it running on a pixel exit theme :)

It should work fine, Jaxel uses the default classes pretty decently I believe. The only thing I know which is a potential issue is the collapsing sidebar.

Hmm, I found in the
Style Properties: - Fusion Gamer Properties:

Enable XenPorta Support

Activates fixes for XenPorta.

- Is this intended for XP1, XP2 or both?
- What fixes does it do?

Hmm, I found in the
Style Properties: - Fusion Gamer Properties:

Enable XenPorta Support

Activates fixes for XenPorta.

- Is this intended for XP1, XP2 or both?
- What fixes does it do?

Those are for XP1, it simply cleans up some of the css spacing on things.

I'm picking up XenPorta 2 over the weekend I believe so I'll look into any manual fixes it needs.

Currently it should work fine with it the only thing you may need to do is go to Style Properties -> Sidebar -> remove the !important after the width.
(it's a solution we implemented for collapsing sidebar)

Had some problems with a widget looking messed up on this skin with XP2. Forwarded message from Jaxel:
The particular skin you are using has an !important tag in it's sidebar width. Its extremely bad practice and makes it impossible to overwrite properties.

We're aware, but as of right now it's not going anywhere. You can remove the !important as I mentioned above. It helps with our collapsing sidebar spacing.

What is bad practice is setting content blocks as sidebar blocks.

Sticky Sidebar doesn't work on the Xenporta pages. (works on forum index for example though).

Your support is great by the way, and the styles supreme. Just renewed for another year :)

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back