Ascalon

Customer
Hello guys, i need help again. :(
On index, if you look on categories you can see Discussions: 0 Messages: 0, but there is posts, can you help, what is wrong? On default style is everything OK.

http://forum.divinityfan.cz/

def.jpg zero.jpg

Last edited:
Hey @Ascalon

Sorry to be blunt but what exactly am I looking at? DId you put the whitebox on the screenshot when doing it the screenshot or is that the actual problem?

Can you open up:

node_category_level_2 (inside your style)

Keep in mind if it messes something up you can just revert it, but I believe it's working for the most part. We need to do a little more work to make it work correctly with the Node layout 3 but all others it appears to be working good.

Replace the entire contents of it with this:

Code:
<xen:require css="node_list.css" />
<xen:require css="node_category.css" />

<li class="node category_forum level_{$level} node_{$category.node_id}">

<div class="nodeInfo categoryForumNodeInfo {xen:if $category.hasNew, 'unread'}">

<xen:if is="@xb_node_fontAwesome_icon">  

<span class="nodeIcon" title="{xen:if $category.hasNew, '{xen:phrase unread_messages}', ''}">
           {xen:if $category.hasNew, '<i class="fa @xb_fontAwesome_nodeIconUnread @xb_fontAwesome_iconSize"></i>', '<i class="fa @xb_fontAwesome_nodeIcon @xb_fontAwesome_iconSize"></i>'}
         </span>
       <xen:else />
         <span class="nodeIcon" title="{xen:if $category.hasNew, '{xen:phrase unread_messages}', ''}"></span>
       </xen:if>

<div class="nodeText">
       <h3 class="nodeTitle"><a href="{xen:link categories, $category}" data-description="{xen:if @nodeListDescriptionTooltips, '#nodeDescription-{$category.node_id}'}">{$category.title}</a></h3>

<xen:if is="{$category.description} AND @nodeListDescriptions">
         <blockquote class="nodeDescription {xen:if @nodeListDescriptionTooltips, nodeDescriptionTooltip} baseHtml" id="nodeDescription-{$category.node_id}">{xen:raw $category.description}</blockquote>

<div class="nodeStats pairsInline">
         <dl><dt><xen:if is="@xb_fa_nodeStats"><i class="fa @xb_fa_nodeStats_discussions Tooltip" title="{xen:phrase discussions}"></i><xen:else />{xen:phrase discussions}:</xen:if></dt> <dd>{xen:if $category.privateInfo, '&ndash;', {xen:number $category.discussion_count}}</dd></dl>
         <dl><dt><xen:if is="@xb_fa_nodeStats"><i class="fa @xb_fa_nodeStats_messages Tooltip" title="{xen:phrase messages}"></i><xen:else />{xen:phrase messages}:</xen:if></dt> <dd>{xen:if $category.privateInfo, '&ndash;', {xen:number $category.message_count}}</dd></dl>
         <xen:if is="{$renderedChildren} AND @nodeListSubForumPopup OR @xb_nodeLayout_type == 2 OR @xb_nodeLayout_type == 1">
           <div class="Popup subForumsPopup">
             <a href="{xen:link categories, $category}" rel="Menu" class="cloaked" data-closemenu="true"><span class="dt"><xen:if is="@xb_fa_nodeStats"><i class="fa @xb_fa_nodeStats_subForums Tooltip" title="{xen:phrase sub_forums}"></i><xen:else />{xen:phrase sub_forums}:</xen:if></span> {xen:number $category.childCount}</a>

<div class="Menu JsOnly subForumsMenu">
               <div class="primaryContent menuHeader">
                 <h3>{$category.title}</h3>
                 <div class="muted">{xen:phrase sub_forums}</div>
               </div>
               <ol class="secondaryContent blockLinksList">
               <xen:foreach loop="$renderedChildren" value="$child">
                 {xen:raw $child}
               </xen:foreach>
               </ol>
             </div>
           </div>
       </div>

{xen:raw $nodeExtraHtml}
     </div>

<xen:if is="{$renderedChildren} AND !@nodeListSubForumPopup AND !@xb_nodeLayout_type == 2 OR !@xb_nodeLayout_type == 3">
       <ol class="subForumList">
       <xen:foreach loop="$renderedChildren" value="$child">
         {xen:raw $child}
       </xen:foreach>
       </ol>

<xen:if is="@xb_nodeLayout_type != 1">
     <div class="nodeLastPost secondaryContent">
       <xen:if is="{$category.privateInfo}">
         <span class="noMessages muted">({xen:phrase private})</span>
       <xen:elseif is="{$category.lastPost.date}" />
         <span class="lastThreadTitle"><span>{xen:phrase latest}:</span> <a href="{xen:link posts, $category.lastPost}" title="{$category.lastPost.title}">{$category.lastPost.title}</a></span>
         <span class="lastThreadMeta">
           <span class="lastThreadUser"><xen:if is="{xen:helper isIgnored, $category.last_post_user_id}">{xen:phrase ignored_member}<xen:else /><xen:username user="$category.lastPost" /></xen:if>,</span>
           <xen:datetime time="$category.lastPost.date" class="muted lastThreadDate" data-latest="{xen:phrase latest}: " />
         </span>
       <xen:else />
         <span class="noMessages muted">({xen:phrase contains_no_messages})</span>
     </div>

</div>

</li>

Nice, it works, but if I have more sub-forums and they are under "Last post" box. But i don't need to fix it right now, just glad to help to know this problem and when you fix it, then it will be everything OK. ;)

Attachments

• zero1.jpg
    zero1.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 28
That has also been adjusted already for our next release. Was accidentally put in:

go to Style Properties -> Forum / Node List -> Node Stats

Remove the overflow setting completely in the Misc box.

OK, here is fresh installation just for test http://divinityfan.cz/xenforo/
XenForo 1.4.2 and FusionGamer 1.4.2 nothing more.

and as you can see, on index is
Discussions: 0

but if you click on TEST CATEGORY 1 there is 2x forum with Discussions: 1 and Messages: 3

If you wanna admin access, just send me PM here.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back