thecellguide

Registered
Hello,

I have the Zipped theme installed. I noticed that when putting a thread prefix it looks just like the title and hard to discern. I wish there was a way to use the prefix styling available with XenForo in that case. How would i do that? I tried setting a thread prefix style but it hasnt taken effect. Im guessing it's being overwritten by either XenBase or Zipped. Thanks

Did you create a custom prefix? I'm noticing there is no class on your prefix, so if you chose that bottom right option you may need to put a class, ideally something like:

Code:
prefix customNamehere

Make sure to include prefix as a class so it'll inherit the default styling

Did you create a custom prefix? I'm noticing there is no class on your prefix, so if you chose that bottom right option you may need to put a class, ideally something like:

Code:
prefix customNamehere

Make sure to include prefix as a class so it'll inherit the default styling

Hey Russ. I didn't create a custom prefix. I'm simply trying to use the ones that came pre-packaged with Xenforo. However when i choose one, it doesnt take effect. Here is an example:

http://forum.thecellguide.com/forums/samsung.5/

thanks

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back