1.5.12 Style Updates

Hello everyone, we're pushing our 1.5.12 updates out today. Once you receive the email you'll be able to download it immediately with an active license via your licenses area.

YOU MUST BE ON XENFORO 1.5.12 PRIOR TO UPGRADING/INSTALLING THIS

As always please backup your styles first by exporting them prior to importing and overwriting.

To see details on general upgrading:
https://pixelexit.com/resources/general-style-upgrading.15/

Here's a list of the current changes in 1.5.12:
  • FIXED Sticky sidebar CSS in mobile
  • FIXED Collapse Sidebar HTML loading even without a sidebar
  • FIXED Off-Canvas Sidebar HTML loading even without a sidebar
  • FIXED Structured Data error when using FA-Icon in-place of Home
  • FIXED Responsive discussion list view
  • FIXED A few misc CSS bugs
  • ADDED: xb_moderator_bar_custom.css, this will allow you to set custom CSS if the moderator bar is showing.
  • ADDED: span wrapper around the search text when the search is set as a navigation tab
  • ADJUSTED Sidebar JS functions (collapse and sticky) to allow for better compatibility with Xenporta and possibly other add-ons which add sidebars.
Updated templates:
  • breadcrumb
  • navigation
  • moderator_bar
  • discussion_list.css
  • search_bar.css
  • xb.css
  • xb_js_body
  • xb_message.css
  • xb_mobile_enhancements.css
  • xb_navigation.css
  • xb_retina.css

If you have ANY questions do not hesitate to ask. I'll be around monitoring the forums the best I can to help as fast as I can. As always... we truly appreciate your business, thank you.

Thank you, for any bugs please report them in the Bug Reports area.

Code:
You'll leave your child style alone as all of the fixes/improvements trickle down automatically to your child style.

Ahhh, brilliant my dear Watson... Brilliant! ;)

sherlock_b.jpg

Last edited:
Ok well I managed to upgrade to the latest Xenforo.

Now i have 2 outdated templates. Should I merge the templates right away? Im thinking I shouldnt because its the parent. What should I do?

Also where do I get the newest xenbase and frag zone theme?

7Zb8oKm.png

Ok well I managed to upgrade to the latest Xenforo.

Now i have 2 outdated templates. Should I merge the templates right away? Im thinking I shouldnt because its the parent. What should I do?

Also where do I get the newest xenbase and frag zone theme?

7Zb8oKm.png

I missed this post apologies guys... Did you upgrade the style prior to upgrading the forum by chance? Doing this will show those templates as outdated. Those templates are up-to-date in the latest style packages. You may need to re-import Xenbase and overwrite your current one if those outdated templates are showing.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back