Any new styles coming up soon?

Good morning Russ,
Is there some complications with the theme? Sorry for the bump, just in search of info 1 month later.

Have a great day sir

Just me nitpicking at certain things along with lack of time. If you want to give it a run this weekend I can get it to you :). The style has changed a little, I'm currently going through making sure it works with our XenBase options to the best of my ability but here's the latest preview.

edge.png

Just me nitpicking at certain things along with lack of time. If you want to give it a run this weekend I can get it to you :). The style has changed a little, I'm currently going through making sure it works with our XenBase options to the best of my ability but here's the latest preview.

View attachment 5244
Very nice, I think this theme is gonna have good sales. Can't wait to try it!

Our approach for XF2 isn't set in stone of course but we do have a framework to rewrite, hopefully with new features and less of the none essential things.

I know of a few styles that are a bit dated looking but we'll cross that road when we get there. Obviously we'd like to do things as fast as possible but it will take time and I think it is quite early for you guys to worry about it. :)

What will happen to people that still have valid licenses for styles that you don't remaster for XF 2.0?
The license you purchased was for the XF1 series of forum software. We haven't really discussed much for XF2 styles and how the pricing will work out but we'll make sure to provide some type of discount I'm sure.

View attachment 5244

Any closer to releasing this yet?

On desktop I immediately hit Ctrl + 0 after opening the page. Only to realize that its the style, not my zoom settings.

On desktop I immediately hit Ctrl + 0 after opening the page. Only to realize that its the style, not my zoom settings.

It's using larger font and wider spacers than normal :), both of which can be controlled via some style properties:

Screenshot_11.png

And.... we're here :D. I'm releasing this as a "Beta", essentially there may be a few options in XenBase that aren't working completely solid yet but I wanted to get it out to those who want to test it. Additionally the final release will include custom styles out of the box with various design setups.

Purchase:
https://pixelexit.com/products/edge.30/

Beta:
https://pixelexit.com/demo/?theme=Edge
I get an error when I try to access the purchase page of Edge.

Also, since it's a BETA right now, if I buy it right now, do the support (and update) period start at the purchase or when the theme is fully released?

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back