BlackSS

Registered
hi, I just bought this style and noticed the post box is a little out of whack. Maybe I missed a setting please? Using iPhone 7.
Thanks.
89088161-A2B6-4687-8D14-1A3364BFED36.png

Yeah thanks. I uploaded another of the same style, it looks fine in mobile view. I hardly made any changes this time. Next to no extra css added. Apart from just some changes in theme options, I added l for avatar instead of m. What I have done shouldn’t effect the post reply box. Though it happened again as seen in screenshot. But never know I guess without you guys checking it out. The styles are a bit messed up at the moment. But VIPR Dark 2018 theme which now has the issue to has had not much done to it would be good to debug mate thanks.

Ok, this is doing it again on mobile, like just suddenly started today with no edits made.

EDIT: it was my fault, i fixed this gap which caused it, will have to make do with a gap there.

Attachments

• 1gap5.jpg
    1gap5.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back