Archon Feedback

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
Well 2 years in the making :rolleyes:

I'm looking for some solid feedback to push this out for release.

https://pixelexit.com/demo/?theme=Archon

The vertical navigation can also be turned off completely:
ArchonNoVertical.png

Please leave any bugs, suggestions and other comments about Archon here. Thank you!

is it possible to show always the widget blocks, not only on forum view?

It's compatible with the widget framework, so for those blocks to be view-able on additional pages you'll want to use the framework.

sticky navigation?
Sticky navigation, sticky sidebar, sticky moderator bar :)

Is it possible to open the subnavi automatically by hover over the arrows?

Not at the moment

Fan of this style since it was first announced and I can't wait to purchase it. My only holdback is how I can integrate BD Widget Framework to create a three column layout. Nav on the left | Content in the middle | Widget framework with news messages, videos etc on the right.

Looking very cool @Russ especially with the horizontal post bits :)

Will you also offer this as a paid add-on for your other styles to change from top nav to sidebar?
Not planning that at the moment. I thought about it at a XenBase level but in expecting it to require more support than normal due to the various setups so at this time it'll remain in Archon

Not planning that at the moment. I thought about it at a XenBase level but in expecting it to require more support than normal due to the various setups so at this time it'll remain in Archon

Nahhh, don't give it away free in XenBase, charge $10.00 for it like you do Admin Center. I know I'd pay the $10.00 to use this with Font Awesome+ or Detour.

@Russ will the sidebarnavigation have an option to not display the forum tab in an open state. I prefer to have them collapse until a user generated click. Recent and new posts don't need to be visible all the time imo ;)

@Russ awesome . is there a release date ? and will you push it out as free or paid styl ?

It'll be paid, no release date currently just collecting feedback, I believe I have the majority of the options working inside XenBase which means we're close.

@Russ will the sidebarnavigation have an option to not display the forum tab in an open state. I prefer to have them collapse until a user generated click. Recent and new posts don't need to be visible all the time imo ;)
That should be an easy option, although I must say I'm addicted to the New Post link and it's a must to have available :D

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back