Archon - Vertical XF navigation?

Been catching up on my sleep guys apologies.

I think what I'll do tomorrow if some of you want to buy the style shoot me a message on here and once I get the payment I'll send you the version I have. There's a few things I want to try on Archon the more I used it but I don't want to make you guys want anymore. We can consider this a little early release of it I just don't want to post it on the styles page for the public yet.

I'm interested but I think I am going to wait for the final product. I always like to play with a demo first to get a "feel" of it. I'll just be patient.

This looks good! Can you change the postbit to vertical as well or is it horizontal only? What about column display for forum list?

This looks good! Can you change the postbit to vertical as well or is it horizontal only? What about column display for forum list?

It has all of the XenBase features for the most part, the navigation if enabled vertically it limits some of them obviously.

It has the multiple node layouts, has access to all of the message layouts so you can disable the vertical if you wanted too.

The vertical main navigation is completely optional too.

Responded and sent to you Ricky.

For anyone else wondering I'm obviously on valve time. I just keep finding things to tweak, the last thing i want to do is add a nice user panel on the vertical menu which has the inbox/alerts.

Can't wait till you release this theme! I will surely be buying and making it my default theme on one of my forums soon as you release :)

Any update on this. I'm dying to get my hands on it.

I'd say it's like... 95% done.

I'm leaving for vacation March 9th for a week at which point when I get back, it'll be released that week. I will meet that deadline.

Hmmm... March.. 03/06-15/2015 Bikeweek in Daytona. @Russ is leaving for vacation 03/09.... hmmm... Hey Russ, do you ride a bike? :D

Haha :D, nope going down to Disneyland.

Originally we planned to go the week of the 23rd of March... who knew that was spring break for the entire orange county school system. So we bumped it up 2 weeks.

We hope to have this and couple other new styles out soon, we've just been crazy busy offline with some personal things among @Russ 's vacation and following sickness. We have also reworked some areas on the framework to better help in some areas.

Reactions: W.D
Awesome news, been checking daily hoping for updates on this theme. I really hope @Russ gets better soon also.

Also for some reason quoting your post flagged mine as spam, had to remove your quote @Steve.

Awesome news, been checking daily hoping for updates on this theme. I really hope @Russ gets better soon also.

Also for some reason quoting your post flagged mine as spam, had to remove your quote @Steve.
:p

It was the word "vacation" which was in our spam filter settings. Removed it now though.

Reactions: W.D

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back