Archon - Vertical XF navigation?

Discussion in 'Pre-Sale Questions' started by CallieJo, Oct 9, 2014.

1. Ricky6039

Ricky6039 Customer

I sure hope your able to roll this skin out today the wait is killing me :dead:

2. Russ

Russ Designer

Been catching up on my sleep guys apologies.

I think what I'll do tomorrow if some of you want to buy the style shoot me a message on here and once I get the payment I'll send you the version I have. There's a few things I want to try on Archon the more I used it but I don't want to make you guys want anymore. We can consider this a little early release of it I just don't want to post it on the styles page for the public yet.

Afterward likes this.
  3. Steve

Steve Designer

So what Russ is really trying to say is, Early access Beta version :)

4. Ricky6039

Ricky6039 Customer

Russ i have sent you a pm. Thanks to you and Steve both

Russ likes this.
  5. Russ

Russ Designer

Responding in a bit thanks Ricky.

6. nodle

nodle Customer

I'm interested but I think I am going to wait for the final product. I always like to play with a demo first to get a "feel" of it. I'll just be patient.

Russ likes this.
  7. dotpro

dotpro New Member

This looks good! Can you change the postbit to vertical as well or is it horizontal only? What about column display for forum list?

8. Russ

Russ Designer

It has all of the XenBase features for the most part, the navigation if enabled vertically it limits some of them obviously.

It has the multiple node layouts, has access to all of the message layouts so you can disable the vertical if you wanted too.

The vertical main navigation is completely optional too.

9. Ricky6039

Ricky6039 Customer

Any update on this theme yet

10. Russ

Russ Designer

Responded and sent to you Ricky.

For anyone else wondering I'm obviously on valve time. I just keep finding things to tweak, the last thing i want to do is add a nice user panel on the vertical menu which has the inbox/alerts.

11. W.D

W.D Customer

Can't wait till you release this theme! I will surely be buying and making it my default theme on one of my forums soon as you release :)

Russ likes this.
  12. AWS

AWS Customer

Any update on this. I'm dying to get my hands on it.

13. Russ

Russ Designer

I'd say it's like... 95% done.

I'm leaving for vacation March 9th for a week at which point when I get back, it'll be released that week. I will meet that deadline.

14. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

Hmmm... March.. 03/06-15/2015 Bikeweek in Daytona. @Russ is leaving for vacation 03/09.... hmmm... Hey Russ, do you ride a bike? :D

15. Russ

Russ Designer

Haha :D, nope going down to Disneyland.

Originally we planned to go the week of the 23rd of March... who knew that was spring break for the entire orange county school system. So we bumped it up 2 weeks.

16. W.D

W.D Customer

Hopefully it comes out soon, and hope you have a great time Russ! the wait is killing us haha.

Russ likes this.
  17. Thom

Thom Member

@Russ - when is this to be released? Been watching this with interest for a while.

18. Steve

Steve Designer

We hope to have this and couple other new styles out soon, we've just been crazy busy offline with some personal things among @Russ 's vacation and following sickness. We have also reworked some areas on the framework to better help in some areas.

W.D likes this.
  19. W.D

W.D Customer

Awesome news, been checking daily hoping for updates on this theme. I really hope @Russ gets better soon also.

Also for some reason quoting your post flagged mine as spam, had to remove your quote @Steve.

20. Steve

Steve Designer

:p

It was the word "vacation" which was in our spam filter settings. Removed it now though.

W.D likes this.

Let's work together on your next project

Contact us today to talk about how we can help you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.