ryanpe

Registered
Basically just wanting to remove these icons below the messages/likes/trophies on the Edge theme:
7a816aca8ecfc97161fc8c389052fcdc.png

But if I disable FA icons in message user info it just does this:
ba5f3c9c1158776f6e51a04430175645.png

Basically I'm wanting this:
98c8908ff87eb20731855e0798a7e216.png

and this:
8d0512c3bad2b25244d72145333cfd5d.png

Any way I can do this? Thank you.

I'll probably need @Russ for this.

Just to clarify you want the icons showing only on the top 3 that are in the boxes correct? Below that should all be text based on the left side?

Just to clarify you want the icons showing only on the top 3 that are in the boxes correct? Below that should all be text based on the left side?

That is correct.

Below that I'm wanting the "Joined: <date>" to just be as shown in the screenshot.

Also, there is a custom field below the join date where I don't want the field name to display. It includes custom HTML and I want it to look like:

(Note: the custom field value is the 'TEXT')

d314b97bbd0470654ec0ba660e634c7e.png

So you'll need to make 2 slight changes, open the template:

message_user_info

Find:

Code:
 <dt><xen:if is="@xb_fa_messageUserInfo"><i class="fa fa-calendar fa-fw Tooltip" title="{xen:phrase joined}" data-offsetX="-6" data-offsetY="0"></i><xen:else />{xen:phrase joined}:</xen:if></dt>

Replace with:

Code:
<dt>{xen:phrase joined}:</dt>

The same kind of edit goes for the other fields if you choose to use them(occupation, gender, location ect).

To hide the left side on a custom field... if you only have one custom field you can just put this inside extra.css:

Code:
.pairsJustified.xbCustomField dt
{
    display: none;
}
.pairsJustified.xbCustomField dd
{
    float: none;
    text-align: center;
}

If you have multiple custom fields and want to target just one, you need to inspect the area and grab the class:

Screenshot_3.png

In this case if I want to target the "mycolor" field:

Code:
.pairsJustified.userField_mycolor.xbCustomField dt
{
    display: none;
}
.pairsJustified.userField_mycolor..xbCustomField dd
{
    float: none;
    text-align: center;
}
I hope this helps.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back