ACL

Customer
Hi there :)

I've started experimenting with the newest FlatAwesome+ style update and have come across a minor quirk with the sticky navigation bar. There is a box-shadow that is applied across the entire width of the browser even when publicNavSticky is set to the first or second choice (any choice excluding 'None'). A vanilla XenForo .less template is the cause of the box-shadow, however it just looks a bit strange in FlatAwesome+ as the publicNav styling is applied to .p-nav which does not necessary span the full browser width.

To reproduce, open the following link in a browser window wider than pageMaxWidth and begin scrolling: https://pixelexit.com/demo/?theme=Flat Awesome Plus

Prior to upgrading from 2.1.5 to 2.1.10, the following CSS used to be applied in xb_header.less:
CSS:
<xf:elseif is="property('xbStretchNav') == 'stretchnone'" />
.p-navSticky.is-sticky {
    box-shadow: none;
}

It looks like I goofed the FA+ release a bit. Sticky nav wasn't enabled period and stretch nav was!

I've pushed out a patch, you can just download the new zip and it should be corrected.

Reactions: ACL

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back