Flatawesome outdated?

RalleRalle

Registered
Hi
it seems to me that the style I like most, the flatawesome, lacks some features the zipped style has: e.g. the "up" button does not show up when I scroll down.
Does this mean the flatawesome is outdated and I'll have to use the zipped to get new features in the future?

Thx

Zipped is built using our XenBase style framework and is a premium style, Flat awesome is a free style not built on the frame work.

Appreciate it, a lot of time went into it to give back to the XenForo community for being so kind :).

You can also support Flat Awesome by purchasing Branding free if you want too here:

https://pixelexit.com/xenforo-styles/flat-awesome-branding-free.33/viewproduct

Thanks for the kind comments.
Hi Russ
I did already support you with buying the branding free service. Least I could do for the great style. I paid you via paypal on 9-2-14 I think the date was. And I'm looking at possibly buying another of your styles really soon as well. Just have to make my mind up, :)

Hi Russ
I did already support you with buying the branding free service. Least I could do for the great style. I paid you via paypal on 9-2-14 I think the date was. And I'm looking at possibly buying another of your styles really soon as well. Just have to make my mind up, :)

Very cool ;), we have some more in the pipeline soon.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back