Parad0x101

Registered
Upgraded xenbase then fragzone but when I upgraded I get this:

qxk2zvv.jpg

Compared to this
wz4n46M.jpg

The text size is increased how do I fix this?

Also the user block is messed up, I merged all templates etc.

Which version of the style are you running live on the site(for guests)?

The user blocks seem normal to me, and the navigation doesn't have icons at the moment.

Btw I'm heading off for the night so I'll need to resume in the morning.

For the usernav to go back into the moderator bar: Style Properties -> [XB] Header and navigation -> Enable User Bar

Font sizes can be controlled: Style Properties -> [XB] General Setup, we have 3 font sizes by default which should control the bulk of the fonts around the style.

Which version of the style are you running live on the site(for guests)?

The user blocks seem normal to me, and the navigation doesn't have icons at the moment.

Btw I'm heading off for the night so I'll need to resume in the morning.

For the usernav to go back into the moderator bar: Style Properties -> [XB] Header and navigation -> Enable User Bar

Font sizes can be controlled: Style Properties -> [XB] General Setup, we have 3 font sizes by default which should control the bulk of the fonts around the style.

Got it fixed now, thanks.

Just having this issue:

SByNqvB.jpg

Last edited:
@Lemminator double check: Style Properties -> [XB] Font Awesome -> Enable FA Icons in the Visitor Tabs

Guys for those using the user navigation in the moderator bar and it shows break below the moderator bar, add this to your extra.css:

Code:
.XenBase .navLink .accountUsername .xbVisitorText {
  display: inline-block !important;
}

Looking into the font awesome now.

@Lemminator double check: Style Properties -> [XB] Font Awesome -> Enable FA Icons in the Visitor Tabs

Guys for those using the user navigation in the moderator bar and it shows break below the moderator bar, add this to your extra.css:

Code:
}

Thank you this worked nicely

Code:
}

it will not work on my website :(

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back