Bradley Prout

How can i fill the gap on the picture below please i have circled the area i mean

Attachments

• gap.png
    gap.png
    579.6 KB · Views: 13
Style Properties -> Header and Navigation -> Navigation Tabs Container, padding left controls that area. Remove the padding to remove the gap.

You have two things loading for navTabs:

Screenshot_2.png

Can you search for .navTabs

To see if you've placed any manual edits, the template will show up red if you've made changes to it. Could be in your extra.css.

Well wherever you found that navTabs in your custom CSS I'd personally remove it and just use the style property. Use the property to control the background.

Navigation Tab isn't the same as Navigation Tabs Container. Nav tab will control each individual block, so you're setting a background color on each link. The Container is the entire navigation area. You'd only want to set a background color on the tabs themselves if you wanted it to have a different look than the nav tabs container.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back