Alpha1

Customer
Is there a setting somewhere, like you added for the light switch? If not then please consider it.
Or do I have to do it in extra.less somehow?

I have read these instructions for different node icons for each node:

I do not want to have different node icons for each node, but want to globally replace the default icons.

I suppose it would be nice top change those.... :)

Style properties -> Node/forum list -> Read/unread node icon. the default set to comments. You can use any icon you want, just don't use the fa- prefix on it.

Something like this in extra.less should change the icons:

Code:
.node-subNodeFlatList .subNodeLink.subNodeLink--forum:before  { .m-faContent("\f27a "); }
.node-subNodeFlatList .subNodeLink.subNodeLink--forum.subNodeLink--unread:before  { .m-faContent("\f4a3"); }

Something like this in extra.less should change the icons:

Code:
.node-subNodeFlatList .subNodeLink.subNodeLink--forum:before  { .m-faContent("\f27a "); }
.node-subNodeFlatList .subNodeLink.subNodeLink--forum.subNodeLink--unread:before  { .m-faContent("\f4a3"); }
If I do this in XF2.2 then I get double icons. Default icon + custom icon.

They've added in the <i> class into the code now. You'll need to use this CSS isntead:

Code:
.node-subNodeFlatList .subNodeLink.subNodeLink--forum i:before  { .m-faContent("\f27a "); }
.node-subNodeFlatList .subNodeLink.subNodeLink--forum.subNodeLink--unread i:before  { .m-faContent("\f4a3"); }

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back