Anne Moss

Registered
I want to change the "Report" message under each post. Right now it shows up like this -
Capture.JPG

I want to change the triangle into a little flag and the text from "Report" to "Flag". I guess the text is a phrase? I'm not sure where to change the icon though and how.

Same question about the Like icon please?
Capture.JPG

I'd like to change it from a thumbs-up into a heart icon.

I tried this code in the extra css -
}
.message .item.control.like:before {content : "\f004";}

But that didn't work. I guess "like" isn't the word I need?

And a general question. Do phrases get "packed" along with a skin/template? Or would we have to re-do them again in a new installation?

If you edit the English phrases then you'll need to export that as well. It's a different export found in Appearance -> Phrases, you can export your language pack. Then import and overwrite on your new install

Oops, yes, there was an extra bracket there. I knew there was a reason I never became a coder :happy: Thanks for the additional info on the language. Will export that as well.
One more question please. I just realized I need to change the thumbs up here as well (under the username/title) -
Capture.JPG

Can you please let me know what's the corresponding CSS? I tried changing "message" for "tooltip" but that didn't work...

:D

You can change that css I gave you first to this:

Code:
.message .item.control.like:before, .xbLikes .fa:before {content : "\f004";}

It'll fix both spots.

Doesn't look like the modified the CSS:

Screenshot_17.png

Red is what you had, green is what it should of been changed too. Appears to be working now.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back