tipmoose

Registered
First off, let me admit that I am a complete imbecile when it comes to modifying styles in any forum software despite my best efforts.So I will apologize in advance for asking what is likely an easy question.

I recently purchased the XF2 Fusion Gamer style and love it. However Ive run into an issue that I would like to fix. If fixing it isn't an option, I'd like to make the NavBar not float as I scroll up and down the forum list.

The issue can be seen in these images: The first one is normal and happens when the navbar is displayed normally at the top of the screen.
pic1.jpg

However when I scroll down the screen and the navbar floats, it looks like this:
pic2.jpg

My question is, how can I fix this? If it can't be fixed, how can I turn off the floating navbar?

First off, let me admit that I am a complete imbecile when it comes to modifying styles in any forum software despite my best efforts.So I will apologize in advance for asking what is likely an easy question.

I recently purchased the XF2 Fusion Gamer style and love it. However Ive run into an issue that I would like to fix. If fixing it isn't an option, I'd like to make the NavBar not float as I scroll up and down the forum list.

The issue can be seen in these images: The first one is normal and happens when the navbar is displayed normally at the top of the screen.
pic1.jpg

However when I scroll down the screen and the navbar floats, it looks like this:
pic2.jpg

My question is, how can I fix this? If it can't be fixed, how can I turn off the floating navbar?

We've adjusted this for the release going out today. If you want to turn off the sticky nav: Style Properties -> Header and Navigation: Sticky navigation element

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back