Malo

Customer
I installed xenforo 1.2 today, and my current theme is not updated to 1.2, and has some issues. I saw the Core theme, and decided to buy and use it. I uploaded the styles folder to the my forum, so that xenbase & Core folders are in my styles folder of xenforo. I then went and imported the xenbase xml, then the core xml as a child of xenbase. I then used the style chooser to use the core theme, and i get http://icap.me/i/WmD5Bq3CLJ.png

i tried installing it multiple times, and uploading it. Not sure what im doing wrong.

I'll look into both of those, I think we were going to have the nav bar fixed at the top so it'll scroll, just didn't implement it.

Awesome, any idea if and when they will be implemented/released? I could probably do it myself, just don't want to if the theme is going to have it in a week or so

Awesome, any idea if and when they will be implemented/released? I could probably do it myself, just don't want to if the theme is going to have it in a week or so

Probably not in a week or so, we're currently booked up on some custom client work so for now mainly bug fixes will be immediately supported. It will be in a future release down the road though. Can't put an exact date on it but hope it helps you a bit.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back