Pixel Exit News Pixel Exit updates (Vacation/Custom work/Upgraded site)

Hello everyone! Time for a little status update for Pixel Exit in the coming weeks/months.

"Vacation": We'll be having a future Pixel Exit staff member born shortly! I have a baby girl that is expected at the end of June, but we've been told it could be anytime from here until then. When she's born, I'll be taking some time off completely so support will be limited. I'll follow up on this post when that happens.

Custom work: While we're always excited to tackle new projects, I'm currently no longer booking custom work for the month of June. I'm wrapping up the projects we have outstanding and will be excited to take on new custom work in July. With my daughter on the way, the last thing I'd want to see is me start a project and not have the time to finish it in a timely manner.

Upgraded store: I'm in the final stages of testing out a new store setup for Pixel Exit. It should bring a variety of improvements and help us on the backend tremendously. The layout of the downloads page will change but nothing too dramatic. You will not need to take any other action when this happens.

Upgraded style: I've been working on a nice update to our overall style here at Pixel Exit. It'll make it easier for everyone to browse their personal content (custom projects/downloads/tickets) and give nice improvements across most pages.

New styles: I've been working away on some new styles that are almost ready for release. When I return from vacation, the goal is to get those up and available as soon as possible.

Thank you everyone for their continued support! I'm excited about the future!

"Vacation": We'll be having a future Pixel Exit staff member born shortly! I have a baby girl that is expected at the end of June, but we've been told it could be anytime from here until then. When she's born, I'll be taking some time off completely so support will be limited. I'll follow up on this post when that happens.
Congratulations both. My motto; family before everything. So enjoy...
Congrats!

Congratulations on the new addition mate. Life is gonna be extra busy with the new version of XF coming up.

XF2.2 release day, won't worry:
giphy.gif

My goal with these larger versions of XF being released is to get the styles updated for the initial beta version so people can try it out if they'd like. Usually, support on a release like that would be limited because when we get to that point, XF typically release a new version each week which gets a bit hectic. We'll play it by ear though and I'll get the updates out as fast as I can. Things are almost back to normal minus the no sleep thing. No biggie there.

Congrats on 'lil Miss Russ.

New styles: I've been working away on some new styles that are almost ready for release. When I return from vacation, the goal is to get those up and available as soon as possible.
Any approx. ETA for these?
Have started testing and planning for my xF 1.5 to 2.2 upgrade, and most likely highlighting this upgrade with a new style from PE. Before I purchase a theme to access its 2.2 beta version, I wouldn't want to disappoint myself when/if a new theme comes out that I like better :)

Congrats on 'lil Miss Russ.

Any approx. ETA for these?
Have started testing and planning for my xF 1.5 to 2.2 upgrade, and most likely highlighting this upgrade with a new style from PE. Before I purchase a theme to access its 2.2 beta version, I wouldn't want to disappoint myself when/if a new theme comes out that I like better :)

Thank you!

They're close, 2.2 threw a bit of a wrench in the plans but I'm almost to a point where I can show some demos. The focus is really getting the framework solid for 2.2 to improve things for everyone, existing and new styles.

I'm almost to a point where I can show some demos. The focus is really getting the framework solid for 2.2 to improve things for everyone, existing and new styles.

Any update on these? I saw mention of 2.2 b1 style releases, so wondering about the new styles too?

The main focus is to get the solid 2.2 release out and then work on the new releases. I'll try to show a demo here soon enough.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back