PixelAwesome

Jaidyn

Customer
Guys, I honestly think you should re-brand yourselves as PixelAwesome, given all the fantastic work you do here. ;)

I have only done business with PixelExit once thus far, by purchasing the Fusion Gamer Style which first caught my attention on the demo board and ever since that moment, I wanted the style for our community. Acquiring it then, was a no-brainer; the installation was a breeze, and further customization was aided by the concise and easy to follow Resources. I hope you continue to keep up your great work with both your creative output and excellent customer service. Two thumbs up!

I just purchased the Omni style and spent the afternoon playing with it. It looks simply AMAZING! Fusion Gamer was a great skin for our site (because we're a gaming club) but OMNI has taken my satisfaction to a new level. I especially love how with one change of an accent you can give your site a fresh and new look - a makeover, if you would. Thanks, Russ & Steve, for including the different looks so an old fart like myself doesn't have to fiddle with code (and break the style, haha). You guys thought of everything. Again. XD

I just purchased the Omni style and spent the afternoon playing with it. It looks simply AMAZING! Fusion Gamer was a great skin for our site (because we're a gaming club) but OMNI has taken my satisfaction to a new level. I especially love how with one change of an accent you can give your site a fresh and new look - a makeover, if you would. Thanks, Russ & Steve, for including the different looks so an old fart like myself doesn't have to fiddle with code (and break the style, haha). You guys thought of everything. Again. XD
Looks good

Looks awesome @Jaidyn, thank you for your continued support and best of luck on the site!

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back