Style updates Quick note on the XenForo 2.0.2 Release

There are some substantial template changes with the XF 2.0.2 release, if you’re not pressed to update immediately I would suggest hanging tight until we can also push out a update to our styles.

There are some substantial template changes with the XF 2.0.2 release, if you’re not pressed to update immediately I would suggest hanging tight until we can also push out a update to our styles.

I already updated and some are not support Automatically merge. So I come here for report and found this thread.

Please update support for Xenforo 2.0.2 , This are not support Automatically merge. Also when happen bug fix update that what i am reported in tickets?

i7dY7cBdQJewKNKMW_257g.png

I already updated and some are not support Automatically merge. So I come here for report and found this thread.

Please update support for Xenforo 2.0.2 , This are not support Automatically merge. Also when happen bug fix update that what i am reported in tickets?

i7dY7cBdQJewKNKMW_257g.png

Any bug fixes reported privately are documented and dealt with. The update was released about 2 hours ago, we're working on the update now.

Awesome. I just upgraded two of my sites to 2.0.2. I'll leave everything skins related until updated skins are ready. :)

I'll be pushing out the updates tomorrow afternoon, thank you, everyone!

Are there significant changes in the 2.0.2 code that you have to update that urgently?

Template wise no, you can technically upgrade fine just there will be outdated templates (4). We have the updates prepped and ready, just finished rather late so we'll be releasing tomorrow.

Would have been faster and yesterday but... we've been working with a local shelter on adopting a dog and we got a call yesterday that a litter was ready from a mom they rescued. We couldn't say no...

View attachment 7364

I'm working on the final update zips now.
Damm it Russ you know how to tug at my heart strings. Is it a boy or a girl and what did you name the pup?

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back