Style updates Quick notice on 2.1.4 updates

I'm wrapping up the final touches on the updates for the styles, it will take me a bit to complete though. The update is a rather large update in terms of bug fixes, usability, and overall improvements. It has taken a while because as always I've wanted to make sure the updates go over as smoothly as possible.

If you're running the latest version of our styles you'll have two outdated templates when you upgrade to 2.1.4. The two templates are:

node_list.less
thread_list_macros

I normally don't do this but if you're anxious to get those outdated templates cleared before I push my updates, feel free to edit the main parent style (the one that says DO NOT EDIT). It's ok to edit it in this case, by doing this you won't need to fix anything when you upgrade the style.

To fix the outdated templates
For node_list.less, go to line 233, find this bit:

Code:
    .node-main
    {
        display: block;
        width: auto;
    }

Replace with:

Code:
    .node-main
    {
        display: block;
        width: auto;

.node--link &,
        .node--page &
        {
            // #168882: we only display the title for these types
            // so keep these as table-cells for vertical alignment
            display: table-cell;
        }
    }

Hit SAVE AND EXIT

Next, open thread_list_macros, go to line 165

Find:

Code:
<a href="{{ link('threads/edit', $thread) }}" data-xf-click="overlay" data-href="{{ link('threads/edit', $thread, $editParams) }}"

Replace with:

Code:
<a href="{{ link('threads/edit', $thread) }}" data-xf-click="overlay" data-cache="false" data-href="{{ link('threads/edit', $thread, $editParams) }}">

That's it, I'm excited to get these updates out. Thank you for your patience.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back