Quick Pixel Exit Update

Every so often I like to check in with you all on what we're working on.

First let me start by passing @Steve our good vibes, he has been hospitalized for the past week and while he's out now he's currently still recovering.

Next topic: XenBase Update
I recently started working on a rather large update for XenBase. This update consists of an overhaul of our existing features and functions. I want to clean certain areas up as much as possible where I see fit. One prime example is the node setups, the modern node layout had a ton of custom CSS fixes for various setups however with our new CSS it seems to be working perfectly with all setups (descriptions no descriptions, sub forums ect). I'm also organizing the style properties to be a little clearer, I do find it annoying to work on one thing in a certain area only to be forced to go to another group. I'm doing my best to make sure your upgrade goes smoothly.

Next topic: Pixel Exit Upgrade
We're still chipping away at our new style we'll be using on Pixel Exit. We've been picky in the approach to it so it has taken longer than expected but the plan is essentially complete it before XF2 so we have a solid website that will last us for quite sometime while we focus on XF2 styles. The main focus of the upgrade is to make things easier to use as a visitor, finding your downloads opening support tickets ect.

That's it for now everyone I'm back to coding now (y), thank you for everyone's support. We've had a huge surge of customers the past month so we'd love to welcome you all to Pixel Exit and XenForo if you're new to that! Let us know if there's anything we can help out with and if you have any suggestions feel free to post them.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back