Also, is it possible to arrange forums in different categories in a different manner? For example, under category A, all forums should be in list view (like PE here), and under category B it should be in a grid view.

Is it possible to show subforums in the forum home for a particular node only?

You'd essentially need to show the sub-forums for all nodes, then use CSS to target and hide on whichever ones you want too.

Code:
.node_6 .subForumList { display: none !important; }

Also, is it possible to arrange forums in different categories in a different manner? For example, under category A, all forums should be in list view (like PE here), and under category B it should be in a grid view.

Check out: Style Properties: [XB] Nodes, you can place a node # and then set the width on that category.

Thanks a lot @Ross. Another question please, if I want to hide the last post or post/thread count for certain forums in the forum list, do I also need to use CSS like above, or there is a forum-specific option?

In [XB] Nodes, I tried checking "Global Minimize", but still last post, RSS icon etc. are visible for all the nodes (in forum_list)!

"Minimize Node" for individual categories works, but why there are Category #1 through Category #5 whereas I have 6 categories? Do I need to use EXTRA.css for rest of the categories?

And finally, is there any option to hide discussion counts as well?

Last edited:
I thought I responded here... my apologies. It was hard coded to 50%, it's adjusted for the next release (1.5.15).
@Russ.. The option should work even if I keep "Global Node Width" blank, right? Some might want to get rid of those extra things without changing the width.

if I want to hide the last post or post/thread count for certain forums in the forum list, do I also need to use CSS like above, or there is a forum-specific option?
Can you please reply this (bold part)? Do you have option in XB?

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back