Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
There seems to be a bug that's popping up for a few users where XF will not let them import the XML at all. It throws an error similar to:

(the line will be different for most)
Code:
Line 769: Template tags are not well formed. Tag set was found when expecting if. - Template modifications: public:PAGE_CONTAINER

As far as I can tell this is some sort of clash with an add-on. Until I figure out which add-on it is you can bypass this error by simply doing the following in your admin panel

1. Add-ons -> Disable all (hit disable all on overlay)
  2. Appearances -> Import XML like you would
  3. Go back to Add-ons, you'll see an enable button which will automatically have checked all the add-ons you disabled in step 1, click Enable
And you're done.

I see the area the template is having trouble with but our code as far as I can tell is perfectly fine. Still investigating!

Just a heads up, this seemed to be a clash with the Social Groups add-on. The add-on was updated to help with conflicts on third party styles. Make sure you update your add-on if you run into this problem.

Just as an aside, there are still display conflicts with the groups addon and any of Russ styles (XF 2.2). Compatibility fixes are being explored but it’s taking more time than I thought.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back