Hamma

I just did a fairly significant upgrade to 1.4.3 from a pretty ancient version (1.2.3) and I followed all the required instructions. (New style, find and replace etc). I seem to be missing my Userbar at the top and cannot figure out how to bring it back. I have the User Panel disabled. Thoughts?

Attachments

• .png
    .png
    39.5 KB · Views: 17
For the xenporta stuff, check out Style Properties -> Sidebar, remove the !important after the width.

Check the Style Properties -> [XB] Header and Navigation -> Enable Top User Bar

Frag Zone got quite an update since the 1.2 version so things are going to look different. Let me know if you need help.

Yea I enabled that and it's still not working. When I look at the default Frag Zone I do actually see the userbar.. so it seems like I wrecked something in my substyle.. hmm.

The !important thing did work for Xenporta though!

More than likely it's one of the following templates which were edited on your custom style:

page_container
moderator_bar

If it shows outdated on those try using the merge tool via Outdated Templates

If it shows no outdated templates but they are customized, open each template, copy them... then click revert. Now what I do in this scenario is use a program like Notepad++, paste the old template and the new template and run a compare on them. 1.2 -> 1.4 and add any edits you may have back in there was some pretty big changes in the page_container template.

Ok cool - let me give that a shot a bit later today. Thank you for all your help in this! Support is awesome here :)

I'll keep more up to date from here on.. haha. I'd imagine smaller revision updates are a bit easier to manage.

Ok cool - let me give that a shot a bit later today. Thank you for all your help in this! Support is awesome here :)

I'll keep more up to date from here on.. haha. I'd imagine smaller revision updates are a bit easier to manage.

Ya around 1.2/1.3 the styles got a massive update, depending on how many customizations you have it was easier to start from fresh heh. But we're always here :) let us know if you need any further help.

Thanks Russ :)

Looks like reverting page container did the trick. I didn't see anything that I specifically changed in there so it was safe to revert.. looked like mostly XenBase stuff.. I am now seeing the user bar.

I only see two more that are out of date I will have a closer look at. Thanks again!

Thanks Russ :)

Looks like reverting page container did the trick. I didn't see anything that I specifically changed in there so it was safe to revert.. looked like mostly XenBase stuff.. I am now seeing the user bar.

I only see two more that are out of date I will have a closer look at. Thanks again!

Good to hear let us know if you need anything else :)

Two new questions:

1. How do I change the button color? (See attached)
  2. Where in the world is @xb_fontsizes set? I am totally failing to find it.
Attached pic.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-01-15 at 9.26.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-01-15 at 9.26.14 PM.png
    12.8 KB · Views: 14
Two new questions:

1. How do I change the button color? (See attached)
  2. Where in the world is @xb_fontsizes set? I am totally failing to find it.
Attached pic.

1.) It uses a css3 gradient, check style properties -> Buttons -> Button(misc field)
2.) [XB] General Setup

Awesome! Got the button - thanks for the quick response.

How does it determine which size font it is using on certain pages?
Basically XenForo by default hard codes font sizes around the entire style. All we've done is gone in and replaced them with 3 different ones, s /m l.

it's more of a general helper than a one trick pony type thing.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back