Welcome to the new Pixel Exit

Hello everyone and welcome to the brand new Pixel Exit! This has been in the works for quite some time and we're finally excited to share the new experience with you.

Some of the larger feature changes:
  • New Manual
  • Live Chat for Sales Questions coming next week
  • Removal of the resource manager, have merged into the Help Center
  • Preparation for XF2 styles
  • Complete redesign

One of the main goals of the revamp was keeping you in mind as a client. You should find the site easier to navigate for support, your downloads and other browsing aspects.

New Customer Appreciate Pricing:
We've also now introduced discounts to our customers in the form of automatic coupons. Meaning, when you add products to the cart a discount is automatically applied to the entire cart contents!

Discounts are as follows:
  • License holders with 3 to 5 licenses will get 25% the entire cart contents
  • License holders with 6 or more licenses will get 30% the entire cart contents
XenForo 2.X
With XenForo 2 slowly emerging we wanted to set the site up to be future proof for quite some time. We want our main focus to be in building XenBase 2.X and delivering awesome new styles to everyone. We'll have an official post on some more XF2 details at a later time.

Just to reassure everyone we're not going anywhere with the XF 1 product line. We're still taking on custom work, supporting active license holders and will be pushing out an update for 1.5.15 that will clear up some minor bugs.

As a thank you to everyone we're offering 25% any order through the end of August. Use coupon code FRESH

If you spot anything off about the site or have suggestions just reply here. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am impressed :) Very Nice work guys.
Looking forward to more XF2.0 information and how we can work together on a New Project!

My OCD radar went a little off on this one... :)
upload_2017-8-27_10-52-41.png

upload_2017-8-27_10-52-52.png

Floating notice is hiding the numbers when looking at the footer :p

Site looks nice but to much white color. (my opinion only) :);)

Recently styles - block, should be slider, not static block with same 3 images.

Who is on line block should be fine - maybe not för public view!

regards

bosss

Both the new site and the help center look awesome!

Thanks, we have some big plans for the Help Center, there's a live chat we'll be launching for primarily pre-sale questions that actually integrates into the help center, so if someone were to ask a question that's in the Help Center... it'll direct them to it automatically ideally.

Thank you all for the kind words, we're constantly tweaking the new style but overall I'm SOOOOO happy with the outcome. I've been browsing a version of this for quite some time, we just never had time to finalize it until recently.

I think @Russ and @Steve should have each designed a version of the new Pixel Exit site and we could have voted on which one gets used here.

The development of the current style was interesting... Steve would occasionally mess with me. I'd wake up and all the headers would be a deep purple. I'm like uh... why is the site turning purple, "looks good" is the response.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back