RobParker

Customer
For the XF2 demo, it doesn't seem like the "demo" account has posting privileges anywhere?

https://pixelexit.com/xf2demo/?theme=Flat Awesome Plus

Also being logged in to the demo then just uses the style that the the demo user has selected, rather than the style that you select in the wrapper (I guess this is expected but it confused me when I logged on to look at the FA+ style and got the Core style instead).

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
Just picked up Omni!!! Now to figure out how to make custom themes within it.
I have a PDF I'm including in the next release which are some simple instructions but essentially:

Style Properties -> Omni Properties.

These dropdowns can dramatically change the entire style :D.

If you want to offer multiple styles, just create child styles and set new color schemes.

Nirjonadda

Customer
You mean Legendary?
No, Flat Awesome + 2.0.1, I have Flat Awesome + 1.5.15 installation on XF1 but Its can not use after updated XF2. So do we need delete Flat Awesome + 1.5.15 then install Flat Awesome + 2.0.1? Can be overriding with new XML without deleting old style?

RobParker

Customer
There's an option to tick to remove the branding. I can't remember the name of it but if you search for branding it should show up in your ACP.

JacquiiDesigns

Customer
Wow. Didn't realize ya'll pushed out the XF2.x versions. Congrats on that!
Question: Adara ... Are there any plans to offer the XF2.x version of it? Thanks!

J.

JacquiiDesigns

Customer
Howdy hi @Carlos & @Ruby

Hope ya'll are doing well!!! And thanks for the reply @Steve.
I absolutely adore the Adara theme. It suits my needs to really perfection. It's such a bland theme that it allows for a myriad of customization options when paired with the fabulous XenBase framework. So yeah... Kinda hoping it will be ported to the XF2 series.
And again = Kudos on the new site design. It is absolutely gorgeous! So easy on the eyes!

Cheers you guys.

J.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.