Archon - Vertical XF navigation?

:p

It was the word "vacation" which was in our spam filter settings. Removed it now though.

Steve,

Is there any chance of getting a "Preview" license for a veteran customer. I know Russ mentioned it previously either here or on xF. Want to see if a few things are possible by me or if I will need you and Russ to do some custom work with it.

Cheers,
T

Steve,

Is there any chance of getting a "Preview" license for a veteran customer. I know Russ mentioned it previously either here or on xF. Want to see if a few things are possible by me or if I will need you and Russ to do some custom work with it.

Cheers,
T

Just to add - I'm referring to a "Paid" Preview - Not a freebie.

Thanks,

Ya apologies guys :), had a nice vacation but... came back with a nasty flu which I didn't get anything I wanted to get done last week.
I'm posting it after our updates we're pushing out, it's not far off :). If you have a specific question @Thom shoot away.

Ya apologies guys :), had a nice vacation but... came back with a nasty flu which I didn't get anything I wanted to get done last week.
I'm posting it after our updates we're pushing out, it's not far off :). If you have a specific question @Thom shoot away.

Hi Russ,

It was more to see if I could get it to look a certain way :) - It was only going to be on a dev board on Localhost for the time being, hence why I was happy to be a preview / Advanced paid tester thingy ma bob :)

Hi Russ,

It was more to see if I could get it to look a certain way :) - It was only going to be on a dev board on Localhost for the time being, hence why I was happy to be a preview / Advanced paid tester thingy ma bob :)

I gotcha :), it's literally almost here :), 1.4.5 updates finally just about done.

Any update on the ETA to this theme?

Also noticed the demo is broken
20150412184533665.png

Hi @W.D , some client work took precedence over some of our stuff this past 2 weeks but Archon is nearly done. We made some changes in XenBase to better assist Archon in some areas. Just need the time to test some other stuff then get it out.

Archon hasn't been updated on the demo board yet but thanks for bringing it to our attention :)

Reactions: W.D
Hi @W.D , some client work took precedence over some of our stuff this past 2 weeks but Archon is nearly done. We made some changes in XenBase to better assist Archon in some areas. Just need the time to test some other stuff then get it out.

Archon hasn't been updated on the demo board yet but thanks for bringing it to our attention :)

Not a problem. Fully understand you and Russ are busy guys :p If you want anybody to beta test it feel free to message me the moneys starting to burn a hole in my pocket haha.

I really like the skin but have moved on to a different one just wish this could have been done sooner

Ya it's rather unfortunate I haven't had the proper time to get it out. I know the vertical nav option will require more support than a normal style so I want to make sure it's done right and i have the appropriate time to give our best support on it.

Bump, I've kind of re-approached Archon and it's just about ready for release. Once the 1.5.6 updates go out and it goes smooth... I'll launch Archon for sale. I want to make sure our existing styles get the treatment and attention they deserve before launching any new products.

Archon.png

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back