Sneak peek at some new styles!

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
:D, thank you everyone for your patience! Had family in town last week and between them and the style updates it was a bit hectic. Style updates are being pushed out shortly to fix a few small bugs and the 2.2 outdated template.

I think Bolt will be ready to go after that :).

Jaidyn

Customer

:love::notworthy::love::notworthy::love::notworthy::love::notworthy::love::notworthy::love::notworthy::love::notworthy::love::notworthy::love::notworthy::love::notworthy::love::notworthy::love:

snagseb

Customer
Yep. I am ready to buy bolt. I have done extensive research on Styles. There are many flashy styles that appear to look nice but there are only a handful of teams/developers that keep a consistent standard and level of quality throughout a whole style and PixelExit is certainly one of them.

snagseb

Customer
Thank you very much for your kind words :).

Bolt is done! It'll launch this Tuesday! New demos will go up on Monday prior to.

(XF like to do releases on Tuesdays so I always wait for things like that if I'm close).
Looking very much forward to it. Love your work. Cheers.

sixlxvi

Customer
Thank you very much for your kind words :).

Bolt is done! It'll launch this Tuesday! New demos will go up on Monday prior to release.

(XF like to do releases on Tuesdays so I always wait for things like that if I'm close).
Are the demos live?

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
Yes still today. The demo switcher is cached so you'll need to do a hard refresh or just use the style switcher icon on the user navigation. It's shipping with a few variations as child styles out of the box.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.