Sneak peek at some new styles!

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
:D, thank you everyone for your patience! Had family in town last week and between them and the style updates it was a bit hectic. Style updates are being pushed out shortly to fix a few small bugs and the 2.2 outdated template.

I think Bolt will be ready to go after that :).

Jaidyn

Customer
giphy.gif

:love::notworthy::love::notworthy::love::notworthy::love::notworthy::love::notworthy::love::notworthy::love::notworthy::love::notworthy::love::notworthy::love::notworthy::love::notworthy::love:

snagseb

Registered
Yep. I am ready to buy bolt. I have done extensive research on Styles. There are many flashy styles that appear to look nice but there are only a handful of teams/developers that keep a consistent standard and level of quality throughout a whole style and PixelExit is certainly one of them.

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
Thank you very much for your kind words :).

Bolt is done! It'll launch this Tuesday! New demos will go up on Monday prior to release.

(XF like to do releases on Tuesdays so I always wait for things like that if I'm close).

snagseb

Registered

Bolt is done! It'll launch this Tuesday! New demos will go up on Monday prior to.

(XF like to do releases on Tuesdays so I always wait for things like that if I'm close).
Looking very much forward to it. Love your work. Cheers.

thomas1

Customer
Can’t wait to get my hands on Bolt! We will use it for our cycling site, then all our forums will run on PE themes. :)

sixlxvi

Customer

Bolt is done! It'll launch this Tuesday! New demos will go up on Monday prior to release.

Are the demos live?

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
Yes still today. The demo switcher is cached so you'll need to do a hard refresh or just use the style switcher icon on the user navigation. It's shipping with a few variations as child styles out of the box.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.