Status Update

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to do a little check in as it has been awhile since our last news post. Here's a little snippet of what we've been up to:

• XenBase 1.5.x Not entirely sure what we'll label this as but the release is coming out nice. We're making sure we do extra testing with various setups as it has come to my attention that we can be doing things better than we have on some of our properties.
  • Two new styles which we're looking at showcasing shortly after the next XenBase release. I looked back and didn't realize how little we released in 2015 and for that I'm sorry!
  • New Pixel Exit version! I know I've mentioned this a few times over the past few months but it is coming soon. I've been developing it using feedback from our clients and their experiences on our site and we can't wait to show everyone.
  • Existing styles revamp, I have been slowly making progress on improving our existing styles. That being said our primary focus at the moment is improving XenBase with the existing features it has to make sure the updates go as smooth as possible.
Lastly as always thank you everyone for their continued support.

Last edited:
I can imagine that the TeamSpeak addon is consuming all your attention and will keep drawing your attention back. Its quite popular. The same will probably happen with tickets once that is ready to use. Have you shifted your focus back to Tickets yet?
TeamSpeak is pretty much stable now. I've been working on Tickets over the last couple of days and I'm making some great progress. :)

3 weeks 6 days and my license expires :(

You'll have access before then :D, we ran into some issues literally as we were exporting so we had to re-do some of the changes we had.

I'm exporting the styles now and going to upload them on the demo board to test one last thing. Luckily FA+ Dark is done and will be included now, and also Archon will be going on the demo board today as well.

You'll have access before then :D, we ran into some issues literally as we were exporting so we had to re-do some of the changes we had.
Yeah I read that earlier and was sorry to hear there was a snag. BUT the important thing to me and I'm sure others is that you guys keep your customers updated and you communicate with us.
I'm not a fan of flat styles but love the Blackend Pro and because of the great support and comradery on this site I would support you even without an update. (y)
My comment about me running out of time was nothing more than me poking the bear with a stick :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Thanks for making it enjoyable spending my money here :love:

Ideally FA+ should be done by this weekend.
rsXMKqT.jpg

Bit of an update on Tickets.

I've been cooking up the next version for a fair bit. When I started the project, I didn't anticipate it being as popular as it ended up being. As such, I had to make a ton of under-the-hood changes to make it easier and much more manageable to bolt on new additions and provide support for it. I have reached a milestone in this process and am now just adding some more features and giving it a bit of polish. Won't be long now. Thanks for the patience. :)

Indeed, we currently run Kayako download. Pricing for Kayako download begins at $1500. PE Tickets for $35 is practically for free in comparison.

Any updates coming for Roster & Tickets? Seems to be on halt long time now.
A nice Tickets update was actually going to be pushed out this weekend but we found some last minute bugs that needed to be fixed. It's close... hoping to get it wrapped up asap.

Also we've mentioned it in the past but we extended the ticket licenses for everyone over the weekend. Development of it has not been what I would expect as a customer and I apologize for that. We're trying to help out @NixFifty in any way we can to get things pushed out.

With this update we'll be migrating our ticket system over to the new setup so I'm very excited to get it out. Once this tickets is out work on the other plugins will be a priority as well.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back