Style updates Pixel Exit 2.0 Styles Update

With the release of Xenforo 2.0 stable, we're excited to move one step closer to our 2.0 product line. Our goal going into XenBase 2 was to have comparable features to the original while making it even easier to use, we feel we've achieved that. So... what's next:

Initial launch styles:
We'll be releasing 2.0 versions of some select styles. Initially, we'll be launching with:
  • Edge
  • Fusion Gamer
  • Apex
  • Flat Awesome +
  • Blackend Pro
  • Core
Other styles may follow depending on demand but for the time being, this will be our initial line. We're really excited to move onto new products and we can't wait to share them with you.

Pricing:
We're also excited to share that as long as you have an active license you'll obtain the XenForo 2 version of your style completely free. For the users who have an active license for a style which is not getting converted you'll be able to take advantage of a 50% coupon on our initial 2.0 converted product line.

Timeframe:
We're closing in on getting the 2.0 products released, with an active license you'll receive an email when they're out. They're coming before the new year.

Final bits:
Thank you so much to everyone for their continued support we really appreciate it. 2018 will be an exciting year for Pixel Exit and we look forward to continuing that journey with you.

Enjoy some sneak peaks at FA+, Core and Fusion Gamer!

xf2core.png xf2fa.png xf2fusiongamer.png

Last edited:
As much as we’d have liked to have the styles ready by now we felt the framework needed a little more as we were porting the styles over so it has taken longer than we’d had hoped. Though most are close we still have a couple outstanding issues to work through.

With that said, we hope everyone is enjoying their holidays and have a great New Year! We’ll be back at it this week!

Any idea when we might be able to get a copy to play with? I have a Core license but love the look of FlatAwesome so considering switching to that but would like to have a play with them both first (happy to pay for a FlatAwesome license even if we don't decide to use it).

Any idea when we might be able to get a copy to play with? I have a Core license but love the look of FlatAwesome so considering switching to that but would like to have a play with them both first (happy to pay for a FlatAwesome license even if we don't decide to use it).

Almost there... as we worked through the styles we just came across various bugs we've been adjusting.

Working on the install docs and demo board now though!

As much as we’d have liked to have the styles ready by now we felt the framework needed a little more as we were porting the styles over so it has taken longer than we’d had hoped. Though most are close we still have a couple outstanding issues to work through.

With that said, we hope everyone is enjoying their holidays and have a great New Year! We’ll be back at it this week!
Take your time. That's one reason I stand by Pixel Exit, quality products. Happy New Year everyone!

I don't see any update available in the download section? Are you gonna release them all at once?

Thank you

I guess I can use Flat Awesome+ since it looks really close if Zipped isn't getting ported.

Zipped isn't getting "officially" ported, however, you're right FA+ was in my eyes always an updated version of Zipped, of course with its own unique look.

That being said, I'll be including a Zipped child style inside of FA+ so folks can use if they like the look of the original Zipped:

zipped.png

It's gonna be hard to drag me away from our pimped out Frag Zone theme on xf1, but Omni looks like something we could work with if a fragzone 2.0 doesn't eventuate. I'm still waiting on a shoutbox/post ratings/bd_medals add-on upgrade path for our users before we commit to xf2, but I'm tempted to try out omni in the meantime to see what we can do with it design wise. Great looking theme!

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back