New Product Sneak peek at some new styles!

With 2.2 officially around the corner, I'm excited to be able to finally share some screenshots on our upcoming styles.

Bolt
Bolt is a clean new approach to your XenForo community. The screenshots do not do it justice and I'm excited to share a live demo in the near future. It's a pleasure to browse, easy to customize, and has some nice unique features.

bolt1.png

Great looking forum statistics to show off your community on the forum list.
bolt2.png

Custom prefixes to match the style aesthetics
bolt3.png

Easy to read post-bit
bolt4.png

A great looking footer
bolt5.png

Ability to convert the header to a unique look to showcase what your community is all about
bolt6.png

Forge
Forge was crafted to go perfectly with a variety of communities. Whether you're running a community based around games, historical times, or many others, this will give you a great look.

forge1.png

forge2.png

Sentry
While Sentry is still early in development, I'm excited to bring a brand new gaming design that will work well for any gaming community. Sentry is loaded with tons of little details making it a one-of-a-kind design. These are just snippets to show you some of the detail on the style.
sentry1.png

sentry2.png

Bolt is set to go live for purchase when 2.2 is officially out. The other two will follow at a later time.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back